Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rocking Out!

We love our Wii and found a really fun game we can all do together. It is called Rock Band. There is a guitar, drums and a microphone. Shad and mom make a good team, mom plays the cord while Shad strums on the guitar or Shad plays the drums will mom does the foot pedal. Shari is a great lead singer and Shilo and Dad are skilled guitarist! Ofcourse everyone like to take a turn at each of the instruments. Oh, and we can't forget about Shayfer...he's our groupy!

2 comments:

  1. We are jealous. Maland loves to play that game. He wants it so bad he tried to buy it christmas day he wanted it so bad. so i know where he will be next FL trip. I hope you don't mind. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post a comment earlier; don't think it took... SOOOO- we love Rock Band, too and I am QUEEN of guitar hero.. So come visit so we can have a band competition!! Miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete