Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Fling




Each year the children's school has a fund raiser...or two or three or six! Anyway, one of them this year was called "Spring Fling". I really liked it. It was simple and fun and my kids got to be entrepreneurs. Shilo got to sit at a booth and tell people about her pet sitting business. Shari sold some sweets and entered a cookie baking contest (I thought they were delicious, although she didn't win). Shad wanted to sell lemonade. He didn't end up manning the booth (his attention span was about 10 mins) but it was a pretty good money maker!

Plus, they had lots of fun thing to do like face painting, tug-of-war, hula hoop contests, watermelon eating contests, treats to eat and hang out with friends while doing all the above. All in all a very fun day.

There isn't a picture of Shayfer but, he was there being an angel baby (as always).

1 comment:

  1. I miss my kids. I think summer break there is a texas trip. what do you think? then we can compare Shayfer to Kaya. Love ya all.

    ReplyDelete