What would summer be without a good outdoor home project to make you sweat our heads off! Well... it just would be right! So thus we have embarked on yet another project to improve our home. This time it is installing new soffits. "What is soffits ?"you ask. It is the underside of the roof where it meets the exterior walls. You know the part that no one really sees or possible cares about. That is no one except for me and some disgusting rats. Yes, rats. Our old soffit was no good and so the rats found their way into our attic. Gross, vial, repulsive rats have no business being in our house. *Side note: If I could eradicate all rats, I would! Now with this new soffit I am hopeful that there will be no more little critter in the attic. As you can see from the pics we did not take on this pro
Thursday, May 14, 2009
House Project
What would summer be without a good outdoor home project to make you sweat our heads off! Well... it just would be right! So thus we have embarked on yet another project to improve our home. This time it is installing new soffits. "What is soffits ?"you ask. It is the underside of the roof where it meets the exterior walls. You know the part that no one really sees or possible cares about. That is no one except for me and some disgusting rats. Yes, rats. Our old soffit was no good and so the rats found their way into our attic. Gross, vial, repulsive rats have no business being in our house. *Side note: If I could eradicate all rats, I would! Now with this new soffit I am hopeful that there will be no more little critter in the attic. As you can see from the pics we did not take on this pro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment