Friday, August 21, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot and so much fun with Nana!

While Nana was here she through a "HOT, HOT, HOT Party/Scavanger Hunt for the kiddos! The clues were clever and the treasures were very exciting. One of the said "treasures" was a snow cone maker. The kids LOVE it. There are days when that little machine works harder than I do! :)
Shayfer's favorite "treasure" was bubbles. He liked them so much he ate them ! I wish I had taken a video because she was squealing with joy. Too cute!
Nana also got to play Shayfer's favorite game,"Knock over the tower". He will play this game as long as anyone is willing to continue to build it!
While Nana was here we went to Downtown Disney. Shayfer had fun with the little bird that wanted his snack. He actually almost touched it! Shad and Nana got to ride the Merry-go-round. We played in the fountains and bought treats and eat dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe.

Thanks for coming Nana! Next time we hope you can stay longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment