On Tuesday Shilo turned 13! Yikes, we officially have a teenager. She was worried that it wasn't going to be a very fun day and that because it is a new school and not many people know her that she wouldn't feel like it was a special day. Well, was she ever wrong. We started off the morning with Mom announcing to her school bus that it was her birthday. Here are the texts that I received that day from the birthday girl:Thanks mom and guess at they sang happy birthday to me!
Later that day I asked her how school went, here is her reply:
I had like 400 People said happpy birthday i had people sing it 8
times and alison had it song in the cafeteria.
Pretty cool stuff! Needless to say she felt pretty
special that day!
All in all, Shilo had a terrific 13th birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment