Friday, June 12, 2009

Shayfer is almost 9 months!

I can't believe Shayfer is almost 9 months. Today he went in for his checkup and we got some big numbers to report! He is off the charts for height. 75 percentile for head size and weight. I don't know if I believe that percentile for the weight because the bruiser weighs 23 lbs! My back is just aching thinking of the number!

He has made some amazing advances:
*He sits up be himself.
*He has graduated from the infant seat of a rear facing child seat.
*He pounds down all kinds of food.
*He now has 8 teeth.
*He can sleep 8 hours at night. (it doesn't happen every night, but I will take it whenever I can get it!)
*He army crawls and rolls everywhere! He is into everything! The phone, DVD and VCR are his favorite new toys. He loves to push buttons.
*He will let you know with LOUD certainty what he wants and what he does NOT want.
*He loves to watch Baby Einstien Videos.
*He LOVES to play with his brother and sisters!
*He thouroughly enjoys the pool and bathtime.
*He loves having his picture taken. He is such a ham!
*He loves our dog, Toby. He smiles and laughs every time he sees him. Toby is very patient with Shayfer's attentions.
*He loves to play Peek-a-Boo!

We are all just loving this cute little boy. He is certainly a blessing. And he is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment